2020年1月10日星期五

WELCOME BACK

Hi, welcome back everybody !
we are in  Level1 now, everybody did a great job last semester,  we learned PinYin, color, number, animals, phrases, and small dialogue, so all students can have a small conversation right now! 
this semester I will be CSL1 teacher.
 Firstly, I want to introduce myself to all of you, my name is Zoe Zhai, and I graduate in Western Kentucky University major in Communication and Leadership. I was a volunteer of WKU Confusion 
Institute from 2015 to 2017, a teacher assistant of Nashville Chinese School since 2019. 
I have a 3 -year- old girl,  she is study Chinese PinYiN with me too, I'm so happy and excited to be a teacher of CSL1. 
I will send weekly notice email, and post Blogger every week, the content will be home work, practice videos, what I teach every week and students learning state.
 please come and check blogger weekly,  you will find some useful video and interesting news. 
 practice makes perfect! here is a very easy Hello practice video in Chinese,  please take 2 to 3 minutes practice with kids. 




没有评论:

发表评论